All Commissioned and Associate staff members are required to attend Staff Conference. Exceptions to this must be recommended by your National Director and then approved by the ELT. Salaried, Contract staff and Affiliates are strongly encouraged to attend Staff Conference.
We have had questions regarding whether individuals who are not a part of Power to Change could come to Staff Conference. Staff Conference is open only to Power to Change staff and their spouses/children. All of the main sessions, training sessions and meal times have been designed to build the Power to Change family and to invest in our staff. In order to build team unity and accomplish what Staff Conference is designed to do, we will not be accepting other registrants. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
No, you may choose to find your own accommodation.
Everyone is free to leave the morning of Friday, July 27, 2018.
- Full Meal Package:Includes Monday BBQ Dinner, three meals a day from Tuesday to Thursday, and snacks and refreshments during breaks.
- Partial Meal Package: Includes Monday BBQ Dinner, Thursday Dinner and snacks and refreshments during breaks (Mandatory for all Staff)
- No Breakfast Package: Includes Monday BBQ Dinner, lunch & dinner a day from Tuesday to Thursday, and snacks and refreshments during breaks.
Alternate meals will be arranged if your food allergies and special dietary requirements are communicated when you register online. If you have additional questions, you can email email@example.com.
All accommodations are based on double occupancy. If you need a room of your own, you will be charged the full double occupancy rate for the unused bed.
In order to ensure your family is accommodated on campus, we need to know how many people, including all children, will be coming with you to Staff Conference.
The accommodations include:
- Bed linens and towels
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary internet
- Complimentary running water… you get the idea
The double occupancy rule applies to children as well. If they need their own room you will be charged for the full room. If you do not specify a roommate they may be roomed with another child. Please note: if you prefer to have the child sleep in your room (or with siblings) choose the “no bed/bedding required” and you will not be charged.